Release of Liability Form for COVID Test | Canada
If you run a testing facility for Novel Coronavirus (Covid19), protect yourself from claims with this Release of Liability form for Canadian test providers.
- The patient acknowledges they are aware of the contagious nature of the disease and the risks of exposure from attending on the test provider's premises for purposes of the test.
- The patient acknowledges that the test provider does not guarantee the validity of the test and that a negative result could be a false negative.
- The patient accepts sole responsibility for checking and complying with the requirements of any particular airline or country of destination, if the test is for purposes of international travel.
- The patient agrees that positive test results will be shared with the appropriate health authorities.
- The patient will indemnify and hold the test provider and its employees and stakeholders harmless against any costs or expenses, and releases the test provider from any liability or claim for damages for illness, injury, disability, death or property damage.
- If a re-test is required due to inconclusive or false results, the test provider will cover the costs.
- This is a Canadian legal template which can be used in any province or territory, except for Quebec where a French language version may be required to comply with provincial laws.
Last Updated: 01-June-2023