Employee-Employer Mutual Release Form
When you terminate an employee, it is important to get them to sign a release form.
- The Mutual Release should be signed by both parties at the time of termination and prior to the employee receiving the final paycheck.
- Each of the parties releases the other party from all claims and actions of any kind arising as a result of the employee's employment or termination.
- Included with the release is a Business Protection Agreement to be signed by the employee, which contains non-competition and confidentiality provisions to protect the employer's proprietary information.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain country-specific provisions.
- Don't leave your business open to wrongful dismissal claims from disgruntled ex-employees. Get this Employee-Employer Mutual Release form for your business.
Last Updated: 14-February-2021