Employee Consent to Work Night Shift
If an employee's position may require them to sometimes work extra shifts at night, they should consent to it at the time of their hiring by signing this agreement to work night shifts.
- The employee must inform the employer of any circumstance which would make it difficult for them to work night shifts, such as physical disability, illness or personal circumstances.
- Employees must indicate that they are able and willing to work night shifts.
- The employer will only schedule the employee for an agreed number of night shifts within any given month.
- Don't risk lawsuits or worker's compensation claims by employees working overtime. Download the Employee Consent to Work Night Shift form for your business.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 19-July-2023