Employee Release of Employer
When an employee leaves your employ, protect your business against potential future claims by having him/her sign this employee release form.
- This is a general release by which the departing employee releases the employer from all claims arising from or related to the employment and termination.
- It should be signed before the employee receives his or her final paycheck.
- This form is not country-specific and can be used anywhere.
- Don't run the risk of a future lawsuit by a disgruntled ex-employee. Get every departing employee to sign the Release of Employer form before releasing their final check.
- The Employee Release form is a downloadable legal document that can be used over and over.
Last Updated: 11-May-2021