Your business depends on satisfied customers. Learn the secrets to obtaining and retaining customers with this professional guide to developing superior customer service skills.
Written by Sarah Kulbatski, professional franchising consultant with years of expertise and experience in advising retail franchisees and franchisors. This guide takes a step-by-step approach to guide you and your employees through the basics of finding, attracting and keeping loyal customers, including:
- The importance of communication
- Adopting the "customer service" attitude
- Professional telephone etiquette
- 7 C's of customer service
- Thinking on your feet
- Dealing effectively with complaints
- Methods you can use to bring customers back
"Good customer service skills are critical in any organization, because a company cannot succeed in the market by just having an excellent product. You have to combine product with service to beat the market, and to meet customer expectations."
Purchase and download your copy of "18 Keys to Exceptional Customer Service for Long Term Business Gains" today.