This Fixed Term Lease form can be used to lease a house or apartment in Alabama to a tenant for a fixed period of time (6 months, 1 year, etc).
The lease contains standard provisions under the Alabama Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, including:
- how the security deposit is to be paid by the tenant and returned by the landlord at the end of the term;
- lead paint disclosure as required by federal law;
- responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord;
- how the landlord will dispose of personal property abandoned by the tenant;
- assignment of the lease or subleasing of the premises with landlord's consent only;
- restrictions on pets and application of a pet deposit;
- tenant's responsibility to carry contents insurance;
- prohibition of drug use in the premises, including medical marijuana;
- termination of the lease by either party;
- the form includes a Premises Inspection Report to be filled in by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
Don't pay a lawyer to draw up your leases when you can do it yourself with this Alabama Residential Fixed Term Lease template. Buy, download, use immediately.
Last Updated: 06-June-2018