(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    New Brunswick

    These downloadable legal forms are part of the documentation needed to purchase or sell real estate in the Province of New Brunswick.

    Real estate brokers in New Brunswick are called "managers". Their licensing is legislated under The Real Estate Agents Act. The term "agents" is applied to real estate firms, while individual realtors are referred to as "salespeople". Real estate agents are regulated jointly by the New Brunswick Real Estate Association and the Consumer Affairs Branch of the Department of Justice and Consumer Affairs. All members of the NBREA must also be members in good standing of the Canadian Real Estate Association.

    Sort by
    Display per page