Alberta Franchise Sublease Agreement
Alberta franchisors, sublet a commercial premises to one of your franchisees with this Franchise Sublease Agreement.
- The parties to the Agreement are (i) the franchisor as the original tenant (sub-landlord), (ii) the franchisee as sub-tenant and (iii) an owner of the franchisee who acts as guarantor of the lease.
- The sub-tenant indemnifies the sub-landlord against all claims and damages if the sub-tenant breaches the lease.
- The sub-tenant is not entitled to any tenant improvement allowance which may be paid to the sub-landlord under the original head lease.
- The sub-landlord has the right to establish and enforce rules and regulations regarding the use of the sub-leased premises.
- The sub-tenant agrees not to overload utility and service facilities to the premises.
- The sub-tenant is responsible for its own insurance.
- The sub-landlord is not liable for death or injury of a person or for loss or damage of property in the sub-leased premises.
To download the Alberta Franchise Sublease Agreement, put it in your shopping cart and go through the secure checkout.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016