Alberta Hybrid Amalgamation Forms Package
Prepare documents required to amalgamate two affiliated Alberta corporations with this Hybrid Amalgamation Forms Package.
- A hybrid amalgamation is one between two corporations who are affiliated (in other words, one corporation owns shares in the other). The following forms are included in this package:
- Amalgamation Agreement;
- Statutory Declaration of a proposed director of the amalgamated company regarding the financial status of the new company;
- Corporate Resolutions of both amalgamating corporations, approving and authorizing the amalgamation.
- These forms are only intended to be used for companies incorporated in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
- An amalgamation doesn't have to cost you a fortune in legal fees. Save time and money, buy and download the Hybrid Amalgamation Forms Package.
Last Updated: 07-May-2021