Alberta Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
Give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Alberta Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- This form constitutes formal written notice of the sale, and instructs the tenant to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form so you can record the details of how it was served on the tenant.
- If the tenancy is month-to-month, the landlord must give 3 full months' notice. If it is a weekly tenancy, one full week's notice must be given.
- The form can be used as often as you need. Just fill in the details for each tenant.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 15-June-2021