Alberta Special Warrant Indenture Package
Prepare a Special Warrant Indenture between an Alberta corporation and a trustee with this package of forms.
- The corporation will issue special warrants entitling the warrant holder to one common share and a fraction of a share warrant.
- The Trustee is appointed to hold, administer and disburse dividend funds, and to hold the proceeds of the offering in escrow until closing.
- Immediately prior to the expiry date, the rights of all holders of special warrants will be deemed to be exercised without any further action on the part of such holders.
- Warrant holders who exercise their warrants will become entitled to distributions from any dividend funds or other distributions to be made to shareholders of the corporation.
- The package includes a Special Warrant Certificate form, a Transfer of Special Warrants form, a Warrant Exercise form, and an Exercise of Repurchase form.
Raise capital from investors with the Special Warrant Indenture Package for Alberta issuers.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016