(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Tenant's Notice of Termination (Mobile Home)


    Are you renting a mobile home site in Alberta? If you need to terminate your periodic tenancy, first you have to serve your landlord with this Notice by Tenant of Termination of Periodic Tenancy.

    • The form includes a section of the Mobile Home Sites Tenancies Act explaining the notice periods for monthly and yearly tenancies, and what happens if the Notice was not served on the landlord in time.
    • The digital file also includes a Service of Notice form, to record how you served the Notice on the landlord.
    • If you terminate your tenancy without giving proper notice, you can be liable for damages. Don't let that happen - download the form and make sure you serve it in time.
    • Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 20-August-2021
    SKU: 907