Review the issues that need to be considered and addressed during the preparation of a shareholder agreement for a Canadian corporation with this Unanimous Shareholder Agreement Checklist for Canada.
- composition of the board of directors,
- removal of a director or officer,
- conflict of interest,
- reservation of directors' powers to shareholders,
- shareholder meetings,
- conduct of business,
- restrictions on share transfers,
- buy-sell on the death of a shareholder,
- miscellaneous matters.
This Canada Unanimous Shareholder Agreement Checklist
is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, edit and print.