Alberta Vehicle Storage Agreement
Lease vehicle storage space to a customer with this comprehensive Vehicle Storage Agreement for the Province of Alberta.
- If the vehicle owner defaults in payment of storage fees or other amounts due, the facility has the right to exercise its lien rights under the Garage Keeper's Lien Act of Alberta.
- The storage facility's liability is limited to either the fair retail used vehicle value of the vehicle at the date of the agreement or the value declared by the vehicle owner, whichever is less.
- The renter is responsible for insuring the vehicle. The storage facility is responsible for providing adequate security, such as video monitoring, guard dogs, motion sensors and alarms.
- The Vehicle Storage Agreement covers storage only. The renter is not allowed to repair, service or maintain the vehicle on the grounds of the facility.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 05-October-2021