Arizona Fixed Term Residential Lease
Lease a house or apartment to a tenant with this Arizona Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals as required by the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, including:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment or subletting by the tenant;
- disturbances and illegal activities;
- tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance;
- smoking or cultivation of medical cannabis in accordance with the Medical Marijuana Act;
- early termination of the lease by either party;
- holding over after the end of the lease term.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law.
- Also included is a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- This Arizona Fixed Term Residential Lease is available as a MS Word document which contains instructional notes to walk you through preparing it.
Last Updated: 08-June-2018