Australia Agreement for Sale of Business
Sell the assets, goodwill and inventory of an Australian business with this template Agreement for Sale of a Business.
- The business is being sold as a going concern.
- The balance of the purchase price, after the down payment and earnest money deposit, will be secured by a promissory note which is included in the package.
- The seller makes certain representations and warranties regarding the business and its operations, including compliance with all applicable laws.
- The buyer covenants to treat all information as confidential, and to carry sufficient hazard and liability insurance until the promissory note is paid in full.
- The sale is conditional upon the buyer being provided with, and being satisfied with, information and records of the business.
You can pay a solicitor a lot of money to prepare your paperwork. Or you can save money by downloading the Australia Agreement for Sale of Business.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016