Book Publishing Agreement (non-exclusive)
Secure non-exclusive worldwide rights to an author's literary work with this Book Publishing Agreement.
- The author grants the publisher a non-exclusive worldwide license to publish the work.
- The publisher will pay royalties to the author calculated on net receipts, after deduction of costs and expenses.
- Submissions must be made in accordance with the publisher's submission procedures, which are included as a schedule.
- The author can purchase copies of the work at a discounted price.
- The publisher will charge an annual title maintenance fee.
- This is a generic legal contract which is not specific to any country.
The Book Publishing Agreement with non-exclusive worldwide rights is a downloadable digital template that you can easily customize to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016