Whether you're a booking agent or a band leader who books your own gigs, you can use this downloadable Booking Agreement to book a club engagement for a band or musical artist.
The nightclub contracts for the services of a band, singing act, or musician for a specific period of time (a week, a month, etc) or for a specified number of performances. Provisions of the Agreement include:
- what happens if the nightclub defaults in its obligations;
- time and length of the band's breaks or intermissions;
- rules applying to the performance, such as dress, behavior, general conduct;
- commission payable to the booking agent (if applicable);
- a blank contract rider form, which can be used to add additional terms for either the club or the band.
You can personalize this Booking Agreement for each club or venue and tailor it especially for your agency (or for your band, if you don't use an agent). Download your copy - once you buy it, you can use it as often as you like.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016