British Columbia Agreement to Terminate Lease
BC landlords and tenants can mutually agree to terminate the tenant's lease before it expires with this British Columbia Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. A different form is required for commercial rental properties.
- The tenant must give written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a specified amount in order to buy out of the lease early.
- This form is available in MS Word format and is easy to customize to fit your circumstances.
- Intended for use in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Last Updated: 10-February-2021