British Columbia Bill of Sale for Boat
BC residents can use this Bill of Sale form to sell a boat or boat motor in the Province of British Columbia.
- The seller represents to the buyer:
- that the seller owns the boat and has the right to sell it,
- that the boat is free of encumbrances or security registrations except those that the seller has already disclosed and the buyer has agreed to assume,
- that the sale price for the boat is reasonable as of the date of the sale,
- that the seller believes the buyer to be of legal age.
- Available in MS Word format, downloadable and easy to fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Last Updated: 28-January-2022