British Columbia Contractor Agreement for Construction Project
BC homeowners, hire a contractor to do renovations on your property with this British Columbia Independent Contractor Agreement template.
- The contractor will provide the necessary labour and materials to the job site.
- The contractor agrees to pay a penalty for each day beyond the completion date that the work is not substantially completed.
- The property owner will pay a bonus for each day ahead of schedule that the work is substantially completed.
- The contractor is entitled to interest at the stated rate for any overdue amounts owing by the property owner.
- The contractor warrants that it is fully insured, and indemnifies the owner against claims and losses.
- The British Columbia Independent Contractor Agreement template is available in MS Word format and can be easily edited to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 11-February-2021