British Columbia Marina Lease Agreement
Lease an entire marina in British Columbia to a tenant with this comprehensive and customizable template.
- The lessee (tenant) agrees to use the property solely for operating a marina and related services, such as marine lift, boat launch, and boat repair shop.
- The lease is for a fixed term, but there is a provision for the lessee to hold over as a monthly tenant at the end of the term.
- The lessor (landlord) is under no obligation to provide service to the property or to maintain existing access roads.
- The lessee will pay a security bond to guarantee its obligations under the lease.
- The lessee's use of the property must comply with a schedule of provisos, in accordance with existing environmental legislation.
- Lease fees are payable annually. The lease includes a formula for calculating fees for moorage and ancillary use.
This British Columbia Marina Lease Agreement is a fully editable legal template governed by Canadian and BC laws.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016