Business Evaluation Checklist
Before deciding whether or not to buy a particular business, use this free Business Evaluation Checklist to get answers to relevant questions, such as:
- Why is the current owner selling?
- What are the revenues for the past 5 years?
- Was the business profitable, and if not, how deep were the losses?
- How much bad debt has been written off over the past 5 years?
- How large is the customer base?
- What is the growth potential?
Buying a business is a huge investment and can be a huge risk as well. Get the information you need - download the free Business Evaluation Checklist.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016