California Deed of Reconveyance
When a loan on a property secured by a Deed of Trust is paid back in full, the title must be transferred back to the owner under this California Deed of Reconveyance.
- The provisions of the Deed of Trust require the lender to transfer the title from the trustee back to the borrower, but the borrower is usually responsible for paying the costs of the conveyance.
- The digital file includes a Request for Reconveyance form which the lender uses to instruct the trustee to reconvey the title back to the owner.
- The property is transferred back to the owner without warranty.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 27-July-2022