California Power of Attorney for Mortgage Closing
Appoint an agent to sign documents and obtain a mortgage loan for you with this California Durable Special Power of Attorney for Mortgage Loan Closing.
- This Power of Attorney gives your attorney-in-fact the power and authority to execute all the necessary documents and to grant the lender a mortgage over property that you own.
- The Power of Attorney is durable, which means it will stay in effect even if you were to be declared incapable of handling your affairs.
- This is a specific Power of Attorney, because it only gives your attorney-in-fact the power to act for you with respect to the mortgage loan, and not for any other purpose.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of California.
Last Updated: 30-May-2022