Broadcast Recording Agreement - TV or Radio Program | Canada
Do you produce television or radio programs in Canada? Use this template to prepare a Broadcast Recording Agreement for musical artists who appear on those programs.
- The artist allows the producer to record a performance solely for use in the broadcast and re-broadcast of the program.
- The artist also grants the producer the right to use the artist's name and likeness to promote the program.
- All recordings of the broadcast, in any format, are the property of the producer. The artist will be credited on all transcripts of the program containing the performance.
- The agreement is non-exclusive and the artist has the right to record to record the material for any other party.
- The artist retains an option to purchase the master recording of the performance.
The Canada Broadcast Recording Agreement (TV or Radio Program) is a ready-made template that saves you time writing your performer contracts. Buy it, download it, customize it for your purposes.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018