Consulting Agreement for Software Development | Canada
Canadian software consultants can use this comprehensive template to prepare Consulting Agreements for clients that they are developing software for.
- This legal document template can be used in any province or territory.
- The consultant is not subject to supervision by or instructions from the client.
- The consultant indemnifies the client against claims by Revenue Canada for employee deductions, and against claims for damages, loss or injury caused by the consultant's employees.
- The consultant and its employees are bound by confidentiality and nondisclosure provisions with respect to the client's information and data.
- The client is the sole owner of all deliverables under the contract.
- The consultant will not solicit staff or customers of the client.
- The consultant provides no warranty of the deliverables and assumes no risk or liability for risk or injury resulting from the use of the deliverables.
- This is a Canadian legal form which can be used in most provinces and territories except for Quebec, where a French language version may be required.
- Download the contract immediately after you purchase it. The document is available in MS Word format and is easy to customize.