Electronic Data Interchange Agreement | Canada
Protect documents, data and other sensitive information exchanged with other parties over a network with this Electronic Data Interchange Agreement for Canada.
- This form of contract is used by securities traders, financial advisors, legal counsel and other professional firms to protect the exchange of documents and files with clients.
- Each party is responsible for supplying and maintaining its own hardware, software, services and testing.
- Each party will pay its own costs.
- Each party must acknowledge receipt of documents from the other party, but failure to do so will not invalidate the legal effect of the transmitted document insofar as the sender is identifiable. This is particularly important for time-sensitive transmissions, such as notices.
- Each party will immediately inform the other of any transmission errors.
- Each party is responsible for following established security protocols and procedures.
- This legal contract template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 09-August-2021