Canada Equipment Rental Joint Venture Agreement
Set up a joint venture to rent equipment with this downloadable Equipment Rental Joint Venture Agreement for Canada.
- The joint venture will purchase equipment which will be rented to customers.
- One of the parties will act as the manager of the joint venture's business.
- The managing co-venturer is accountable to the other co-venturers for the management of the joint venture.
- The remaining co-venturers have a right of first refusal to purchase the interest of a departing co-venturer.
- Provisions for remedies upon the default of any co-venturer.
- Provisions for winding up the joint venture.
This Canada Equipment Rental Joint Venture Agreement
template is available as a fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016