Fixed Price Construction Contract with Warranty | Canada
Canadian contractors, use this template to prepare a Fixed Price Construction Contract with Warranty for Canada.
- The contract includes a warranty by the contractor on materials and labour used in the construction.
- The contractor is responsible for Workers Compensation, public liability and property damage insurance, and all perils insurance, and indemnifies the owner against claims arising as a result of the contractor's operations.
- Changes to the work which are not included in the Construction Contract will be on the basis of either (i) a stipulated sum or (ii) actual cost plus a percentage.
- Disputes will be submitted first to the architect, and failing settlement, to arbitration.
- The Canada Fixed Price Construction Contract with Warranty form is available as a fully customizable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 17-March-2021