BC homeowners, hire a contractor to do renovations on your property with this British Columbia Independent Contractor Agreement template.
- The contractor will provide the necessary labour and materials to the job site.
- The contractor agrees to pay a penalty for each day beyond the completion date that the work is not substantially completed.
- The property owner will pay a bonus for each day ahead of schedule that the work is substantially completed.
- The contractor is entitled to interest at the stated rate for any overdue amounts owing by the property owner.
- The contractor warrants that it is fully insured, and indemnifies the owner against claims and losses.
The British Columbia Independent Contractor Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.