(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Indemnity Agreement | Canada


    If your business involves risks arising from third party use of products or services, you need to protect yourself against potential legal action with this Indemnity Agreement for Canadian businesses.

    • The party signing the Agreement (called the 'indemnitor') agrees to hold you harmless from any legal claims, actions, liabilities or losses that may arise as a result of your relationship.
    • The indemnitor agrees to pay any legal fees and expenses you incur if the indemnitor fails to perform its obligations under the agreement.
    • This legal document can be used in any Canadian province or territory except for Quebec, where a French language version may be required.
    • You can download the Indemnity Agreement form immediately after purchasing it. Available as a customizable MS Word template.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 02-July-2018
    SKU: 2786
    Customers who bought this item also bought

    Canada Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate

    $4.99 $6.29

    Prepare documentation for a shareholder who has lost their share certificate with this Shareholder Certification and Indemnity form for Canadian corporations.

    • The shareholder certifies that the original certificate for shares issued in the shareholder's name is missing, and requests a replacement certificate.
    • The shareholder indemnifies the corporation against any claims with respect to the loss and reissue of the share certificate.
    • The form also includes a Resolution of the Directors authorizing the issuance of a replacement certificate.
    This Canada Shareholder Certification and Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate is in MS Word format and can be easily edited.

    Canada Statutory Declaration to Replace Lost Share Certificate


    Request a replacement share certificate for one that has been lost or destroyed with this Statutory Declaration form for Canadian shareholders.

    The Declaration must be made by the shareholder in front of a Commission for Oaths or a Notary Public, and sent to the secretary of the corporation to request a new certificate in replacement of the missing one.

    This Canada Statutory Declaration to Replace Lost Share Certificate form is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word file.