Canada Master Franchise Agreement
Canadian franchisors can appoint a master franchisee who will sell franchises for them under the terms of this Master Franchise Agreement.
- The master franchisee will operate on a non-exclusive basis within a specified territory.
- The master franchisee has the right to use the franchisor's logos and marks, to establish and operate franchise centres within the territory and to license other franchisees to operate those franchise centres.
- A franchise fee will be paid for each franchise sold, plus a continuing royalty.
- The franchisor will provide an initial training program.
- The master franchisee is responsible for ensuring each franchisee operates in accordance with the system developed by the franchisor.
- The agreement contains provisions concerning design and construction of franchise centres.
Add the Master Franchise Agreement template to your shopping cart, go through the checkout, download and customize it for your franchise business.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016