Network Software License | Canada
Create a customized software license with this Network Software License and Maintenance Agreement for a Canadian software developer.
- The contract template is for customers who want to license specific software for their employees to use over a company network.
- The license does not transfer ownership of the software to the customer. All title to the software remains with the licensor.
- The license is renewable, but is non-exclusive and is not transferable.
- Users of the software cannot under any condition copy, reproduce, decompile or reverse engineer the software.
- The licensor will supply technical support, software updates and manuals.
- The licensor gives a limited warranty that the software is free from defects and will perform in accordance with the specifications.
- This Network Software License and Maintenance Agreement is a Canadian legal form that can be used in all provinces and territories except Quebec, where a French language version may be required.