Canada Network Software License
Create a customized software license with this Network Software License and Maintenance Agreement for a Canadian software developer.
- The contract template is for customers who want to license specific software for their employees to use over a company network.
- The license does not transfer ownership of the software to the customer. All title to the software remains with the licensor.
- The license is renewable, but is non-exclusive and is not transferable.
- Users of the software cannot under any condition copy, reproduce, decompile or reverse engineer the software.
- The licensor will supply technical support, software updates and manuals.
- The licensor gives a limited warranty that the software is free from defects and will perform in accordance with the specifications.
The Canada Network Software License and Maintenance Agreement can be used in all provinces and territories.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016