Canada Small Equipment Rental Agreement
This Small Equipment Rental Agreement for Canada can be used to rent a variety of equipment, appliances and furniture by the day, week or month. Provisions include:
- the proper and allowed methods of use;
- no warranties given by the supplier;
- security deposit and late charges;
- pick-up and return of rental items;
- reservations and cancellations;
- loss or damage;
- the customer is responsible for any additional insurance;
- the customer indemnifies the owner against claims or damages.
If you rent appliances or small equipment to customers in Canada, this Rental Agreement can work for you. Download the digital template now.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016