(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Statutory Declaration to Replace Lost Share Certificate | Canada


    Request a replacement share certificate for one that has been lost or destroyed with this Statutory Declaration form for Canadian shareholders.

    • The Declaration must be made by the shareholder in front of a Commission for Oaths or a Notary Public, and sent to the secretary of the corporation to request a new certificate in replacement of the missing one.
    • This form is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word file.
    • Intended for use only in Canada.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 18-May-2021
    SKU: 242
    Customers who bought this item also bought

    Complete Legal Will Kit | Canada

    $14.99 $17.99

    Canada Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate

    $4.99 $6.29

    Prepare documentation for a shareholder who has lost their share certificate with this Shareholder Certification and Indemnity form for Canadian corporations.

    • The shareholder certifies that the original certificate for shares issued in the shareholder's name is missing, and requests a replacement certificate.
    • The shareholder indemnifies the corporation against any claims with respect to the loss and reissue of the share certificate.
    • The form also includes a Resolution of the Directors authorizing the issuance of a replacement certificate.
    This Canada Shareholder Certification and Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate is in MS Word format and can be easily edited.