Lease a business premises in Beijing to a tenant with this comprehensive template China Commercial Lease Contract.
- The tenant is responsible for payment of electricity, telephone and other such charges. The landlord is responsible for paying taxes and other fees levied with respect to the leased premises.
- The landlord will pay for all repairs and maintenance to the structure and fixed apparatus if the damage is not the fault of the tenant.
- The tenant is responsible for its own insurance.
- The tenant must not transfer, sublease or share the premises with any other party.
- The tenant has a pre-emptive right to renew the lease, or to purchase the premises if the landlord intends to sell.
- The tenant will be granted a rent-free period to refurbish and redecorate the premises for the tenant's purposes.
This English language China Commercial Lease Contract for Beijing Premises
is prepared in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China. A Chinese translation of the document may also be required for it to be legally enforceable.