Prepare a Manufacturing Agreement for Auto Parts with this customizable template for a manufacturer based in China.
- Supply of Parts. The manufacturer will supply the customer with parts for vehicle production as well as after-sale products. The manufacturer will not supply those same parts to third parties without the customer's prior written consent.
- Auditing. The customer reserves the right to audit the manufacturer's site, processes and quality control systems.
- After-Sale Parts. The manufacturer must provide enough after-sale parts to meet the customer's needs. After-sale components will be subject to a product quality guarantee.
- Non-Disclosure. Each party agrees to keep the other party's technology and intellectual property confidential, and not disclose any such information to third parties without the other party's written consent.
- Product Liability. The parties will work together to deal with any product liability claims. If one party is held to be liable, that party will hold the other party harmless against all costs and damages.
This China Manufacturing Agreement for Auto Parts
is downloadable and fully editable. English language version, translated from original Chinese. A Chinese translation may be required in order to ensure that it is enforceable within China.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016