Christmas Light Display Contract | Residential and Small Business
Start up a holiday lights and display business with this easy Christmas Light Installation Contract for residential and small business customers.
- The installer will work with the customer to design the display, and will use top quality bulbs, cords and lighting.
- The installer will use best efforts to ensure that no damage is done from staples, hooks or clips used to secure the display, but makes no guarantee that damage will not occur.
- Dismantling of the lights display is included in the installation fee. The customer is responsible for packing and storing the items.
- The installer will charge a minimum labor charge for the installation. An early bird discount will be applied for orders booked earlier than a specified date.
- The installer has the right to refuse to do the installation if the property is unsafe or if the customer's design may pose a hazard.
- The installer warrants the bulbs, fuses, wiring, etc. for a certain period of time after installation and will replace defective items free of charge.
- The installer is responsible for carrying sufficient liability insurance and will indemnify the customer against any claims arising from the installer's negligence or inactions.
- This Christmas Light Installation Contract for Residential and Small Business Displays is a Microsoft Word template that you can customize with your business logo and details.
Last Updated: 07-October-2022