Colorado Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement
Prepare customer rental contracts in just a few minutes with this downloadable Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement for Colorado.
- Ownership Evidence. The vehicle owner must provide proof of ownership and proof of vehicle registration at the time the agreement is signed.
- Insurance.The renter must maintain adequate insurance for fire and property damage on the vehicle at all times.
- Fees. Storage fees are due on the first of the month. A late fee will be charged for any payments not made on time.
- Use of Space. The renter agrees to use the space solely for the storage of the boat or RV, and for no other purpose.
- Indemnification. The storage company is not liable for any damage, loss or injury and the renter indemnifies and holds the storage company harmless against any claims, suits, damages or expenses.
- Abandoned Property. The storage company has the right to sell or otherwise dispose of any property abandoned by the owner.
- Rules and Regulations. The agreement includes a set of template Rules which the vehicle owner must comply with at all times.
- Colorado Contract. This Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement is intended for use in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 06-May-2019