Lease Colorado farm land to a tenant on a sharecropping basis with this Colorado Crop Share Farm Lease.
- The tenant agrees to pay the landlord a share of the crops grown on the leased lands as rent.
- In addition to the crop shares, the tenant will pay a stated amount per acre for land that is used for pasture, hay and silage.
- The tenant agrees to store the landlord's share of the crops, provided that it does not exceed a certain percentage of the storage available to the tenant.
- Each of the parties will provide certain items of equipment, materials, and labor, and will pay a share of the expenses to run the farming operations.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for agricultural purposes only, and to farm the land in accordance with proper farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for obtaining crop, liability, property damage and workers' compensation insurance.
- The parties will share in the decision making and management of the farming operations to the extent set out in the lease.
The Colorado Crop Share Farm Lease
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016