Colorado Crop Share Farm Lease
Lease Colorado farm land to a tenant on a sharecropping basis with this Colorado Crop Share Farm Lease.
- The tenant agrees to pay the landlord a share of the crops grown on the leased lands as rent.
- In addition to the crop shares, the tenant will pay a stated amount per acre for land that is used for pasture, hay and silage.
- The tenant agrees to store the landlord's share of the crops, provided that it does not exceed a certain percentage of the storage available to the tenant.
- Each of the parties will provide certain items of equipment, materials, and labor, and will pay a share of the expenses to run the farming operations.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for agricultural purposes only, and to farm the land in accordance with proper farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for obtaining crop, liability, property damage and workers' compensation insurance.
- The parties will share in the decision making and management of the farming operations to the extent set out in the lease.
- This is a downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021