Delaware Notice to Landlord of Failure to Provide Essential Services
Has your landlord failed to provide you with essential services, such as water or heat? Serve the landlord with this Delaware Notice of Failure to Provide Essential Services, pursuant to the Residential Landlord-Tenant Code.
- The landlord is notified that unless essential services are restored to the premises within 48 hours, the tenant may either:
- terminate the rental agreement and vacate the premises,
- obtain substitute housing, or
- withhold two thirds per diem (per day) rent.
- A Service of Notice Form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the landlord.
This Delaware Notice to Landlord of Failure to Provide Essential Services form is available in MS Word format. Don't suffer through another day without the necessities your landlord is required to provide.
Last Updated: 19-Sep-2016