Domain Name Assignment Agreement
Assign ownership of a domain name to a third party with this downloadable Assignment Agreement template.
- The party assigning the domain (the assignor) represents to the assignee that there are no current disputes relating to the domain.
- The assignor will not engage in any action after the completion of the assignment which may be detrimental to the domain name.
- The assignee agrees to pay a transfer fee.
- This is a generic legal document that does not contain references to the laws of a specific country and can be used anywhere.
- Get your copy of the Domain Name Assignment Agreement today - add it to your cart, check out and download. Use it as often as you need to.
Last Updated: 11-April-2021