Emergency Veterinary Care Authorization and Release
Professional pet sitters must be prepared for any situation. Have your clients fill out this Emergency Veterinary Care Authorization & Release form for each of the pets that they leave in your care.
- The pet sitter is authorized to contact the specified veterinarian in the event that a pet requires medical attention, or to obtain alternate veterinary care if the client's veterinarian is not available.
- The client's veterinarian is authorized to diagnose and treat the animal as necessary, with an optional clause to set a limit on the cost of such treatment.
- The client acknowledges sole responsibility for payment of the costs and expenses, and certifies that the pet is up to date on its vaccinations.
- The client also releases the pet sitter from liability.
- This is a downloadable and reusable template in MS Word format which can be used anywhere.
Last Updated: 18-August-2022