This Ethics Policy Statement governs how a company will conduct its business and treat its customers, employees, suppliers and members of the community. Topics covered by the Policy include:
- company belief system;
- employment practices;
- employee conduct;
- customer satisfaction;
- employee health and safety;
- community and environmental responsibility;
- use of company information and property;
- avoiding conflicts of interest;
- maintaining integrity of company records, accounts and products;
- marketing practices;
- compliance with laws;
- gifts and payments to third parties;
- reporting violations.
Instituting an Ethics Policy makes it clear to employees and management that the company takes its obligations seriously and expects all workers to do so as well. Download the template and use it to start writing yours!
Last Updated: 14-April-2016