Sign a contract with a property owner to use their home or land as a location in a motion picture with this Film Location Agreement.
- The owner of the property will permit the production company to use the property in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and promotion of the film, in return for a per diem fee.
- The owner may also receive a screen credit, at the producer's discretion.
- The owner agrees that the production company may make alterations to the location as required, provided that they first obtain the owner's written permission.
- The owner indemnifies the production company and releases them from any liability, claims or demands.
- This template is available in MS Word format and is fully customizable so it can be used on multiple locations and on subsequent film projects.
Last Updated: 30-December-2021