Film Score Composer Agreement (Creative Fee Basis)
Sign a well-known composer to write and arrange a musical score for your next film project with this Film Score Composer Agreement.
- The composer is hired as an independent contractor on a creative fee basis.
- The film producer will pay for all production and recording costs.
- The producer will own all worldwide master rights to the music used in the film.
- The composer will receive a royalty on sales of printed sheet music, sound track albums, synchronization licenses, etc.
- Available as a fully editable MS Word document.
A composer with a recognized name brings cachet to your film. It's worth extra consideration and compromises. That's the purpose of this Film Score Composer Agreement (Creative Fee Basis).
Last Updated: 14-June-2022