Florida Bylaws of Profit Corporation
This easy-to-use template set of Bylaws for a Florida profit corporation conform to the requirements set out in Chapter 607.0206 of the Florida Statutes. The Bylaws cover:
- annual and special meetings of shareholders,
- appointment of directors and officers and what their duties are,
- issuance of stock certificates,
- corporate recordkeeping,
- payment of dividends,
- use and keeping of the corporate seal,
- amendments to the bylaws.
If you've incorporated a profit corporation in the State of Florida, you need to get these Bylaws. Buy, download, fill in your corporation's information, and they're ready for use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016