Florida Campus Housing Lease
Rent a room on-campus to a student tenant with this Campus Housing Lease Agreement for Florida.
- The lease will be signed by the student, an adult guarantor (required if the student is a minor), and the landlord (which may be the college).
- The rent is structured on a sliding scale based on number of bedrooms and occupancy.
- The student tenant is responsible for proper use and care of the common areas.
- The student must pay a proportionate share of utilities, telephone, E911 and internet costs.
- The student must abide by the campus rules and regulations.
- The lease form includes a Guarantor Joinder to be signed by an adult guarantor of the lease (if required by the landlord).
The Florida Campus Housing Lease Agreement contains the special provisions required when leasing to students. This is a downloadable and fully editable template.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016