Florida Mobile Home Park Rules and Regulations
Write up a set of rules for occupants of a Florida mobile home park with this Florida Mobile Home Park Rules and Regulations template.
- The Rules and Regulations govern how residents of the park must conduct themselves and maintain their property in order to ensure the health, safety and enjoyment of the park by all occupants.
- Failure by a tenant of the park to comply with the lease agreement or with the rules and regulations are grounds for eviction.
- A mobile home owner must first notify the park owner prior to selling. The buyer must qualify as a tenant under the Park rules.
- The park owner is not liable for accidents or injuries to persons or property arising from their use of the park and its recreational facilities.
- Pets must meet the stated size restrictions and must be kept under control at all times.
- The rules outline the maintenance fees and other charges to be paid by occupants of the park, and when and how those fees are to be paid.
- The rules also cover requirements for guests. Residents are responsible for making sure their guests comply.
Mobile home park operators are required to provide every resident with a copy of the Park Rules and Regulations. Get your copy today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016