Florida Mortgage Brokerage Fee Agreement
This customizable Mortgage Brokerage Fee Agreement makes it easy for Florida mortgage brokers to prepare a contract for a new client.
- The client / borrower agrees that the broker will be the sole and exclusive agent for making the mortgage loan application.
- The broker will prepare the mortgage loan application and obtain a credit report and property appraisal.
- In addition to the broker fee paid by the borrower, the broker may receive additional compensation from the funding lender.
- The borrower agrees to pay a non-refundable application fee, which will be credited against the broker's fees at closing.
- The agreement contains the required Florida mortgage broker disclosures.
- The broker does not make any guarantee that the borrower will obtain a mortgage loan as a result of the broker's efforts.
Simplify your client paperwork with this Florida Mortgage Brokerage Fee Agreement. You can download your copy immediately after purchase.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016